Friday, February 6, 2009
An Amazing Woman
About 30 seconds after my last blog post my phone rang. "Hello" I said. I heard, "Congratulations!" in unison. It was C (birthmom) and K (birth grandma). I burst into tears from their love. It's overwhelming. They said there are no returns, refunds, or rebates. :) THANK GOD! We all shared a laugh through the life changing moment I will never forget. Kissing my dear daughter feels even more wonderful now. How sweet it is that I can always share with her my admiration, love, and respect for the woman who gave her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brooke
Congratulations on the official "she is yours"! I am so happy for you and your family, and for Adair. What a heart her birth mom has for you and her. She is a modern day version of "loving like Jesus"! Praising Him for His great blessings
Michelle O
Post a Comment