Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Longing Heart

My friend rocks! She emailed again to let me know she saw Little J again and took some pictures, but Little J was crying a little because she just woke up. My friend said Little J is tiny and sweet. She said the nannies are taking such good care of her and "seem to really dote on her." I am so glad she has such loving people with her. Oh, how I'm longing to comfort and hold her!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

these little tidbits of info make the wait tolerable. So glad you are finding out more about Little J :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations again. So glad people are loving on your darling little J while you wait.

one + one said...

These little tidbits mean everything. :)

Anonymous said...

I know that meant the world to you! Hopefully soon you will have your court date! =)